Major Donor Fundraiser/ Relationship Fundraiser
Based at office near Lewes with hybrid remote/home working available
Are you an effective and inspiring relationship builder with the ability to think on your feet and put the donor at the heart of everything you do? Would you like to help give animals a better life?
We are looking for a key member of our Fundraising Team to build relationships with some of our most valuable supporters, and extend our networks of philanthropic animal lovers, securing vital income for a variety of core costs and future projects.
This is an exciting role as you will help our supporters to engage deeply with our work, and the lives of the animals in our care, through strong stewardship and cultivation activity. With your guidance, our donors can make a real and lasting difference to animal welfare.
You will be an excellent relationship builder, and a clear and inspiring communicator.
You may have experience of major donors in another fundraising role, or perhaps you’re also an animal-loving fundraiser, sales or business development professional with a strong track record of understanding clients and listening to their motivations.
The recruitment is part of our ongoing expansion of the Fundraising Team, growing specialist roles; the candidate will help to shape the development of the Major Giving area from an early phase, and will be supported to deliver excellent stewardship.
Reporting to the Fundraising Partnerships Manager, you will have autonomy to develop donor plans according to their interests and motivations; you will be encouraged to take an innovative approach to stewardship, and will be supported to continue your own professional development.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Are an experienced fundraiser or account manager with excellent relationship development skills.
- Can inspire and influence supporters to deepen their relationships.
- Can work with discretion, tact and sensitivity.
- Have excellent networking skills, able to network at the highest level and work closely with our CEO, Trustees and Senior Management Team.
- Have good IT skills including CRM databases, and MS Office applications.
- Want to make a real, tangible impact to the lives of animals.
- Have the passion and drive to go the extra mile, keeping excellent donor care and animal welfare at the heart of everything you do.
Closing date for applications: 27 June 2022, however interviews are being conducted on a rolling basis, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.