We are seeking an experienced Project Manager, ideally with experience of working within a membership setting implementing membership growth and engagement, to join the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG), based within the Project Management Office and supporting the Membership team.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Prince 2/Agile Project Management qualification (or equivalent course or experience)
- Demonstrable experience and credibility to be able to quickly engage with business users and create a sense of collaboration amongst members of the project
- The ability to design robust project governance appropriate to the business environment
- Experience of delivering and implementing projects aimed at improving engagement with members and growing membership communities
- Experience working on member focussed projects
Our culture and benefits
As a key member of the team, you will be located in our offices in London Bridge. We offer a friendly, values led working culture with an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Agile and flexible working
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and office closure from 25 December to 1 January
- Up to 10% employer pension contribution after probation
- Enhanced occupational Maternity, Adoption, and Shared Parental leave policies
- Free lunch (onsite only)
- Employee Support Service counselling
Closing date for applications: 10.00am on Monday 11 July
We believe that diverse teams will deliver the best outcomes for women's healthcare and we strive to be an inclusive employer. We are therefore looking for candidates whose backgrounds, experience and identity enhance the diversity of our existing team. We are particularly encouraging applications from underrepresented groups at the College such as those from black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds and those with a disability. To find out more, please see our Diversity Policy and Equal Opportunities Policy.
[We are only accepting applicants with a right to work in the UK; we are unable to sponsor people requiring a work visa]
The RCOG is a professional membership association dedicated to improving women’s health care across the world. We do this by setting standards for clinical practice, providing doctors with training and lifelong learning, and working with partners to advocate for women’s health and health care across their life course. We are a global leader in this specialist area, supporting 16,000 members in the UK and internationally. We are a values-led organisation placing high standards, innovation, openness, inclusiveness and trust at the centre of all we do.