We are looking for two well-organised, welcoming and flexible Project Administrators. These roles will take day-to-day responsibility for making sure our office runs smoothly, as well as supporting our front-line projects that support local disabled people. These are very varied roles, providing general administration support, coordinating our reception service and the volunteers that provide it, as well as supporting our projects by organising events, keeping records and getting feedback from the people who use our services.
There will be plenty going on and the two postholders will need to work closely with each other to coordinate the support they provide across the organisation. It’s your opportunity to make a real difference, both within the organisation and for our clients. These roles are new, so this is your opportunity to make a stamp on the organisation and make the role your own.
We are proud to be a London Living Wage-accredited employer. The two roles are set at 0.60 full-time equivalent (so 21 hours per week).
Real is proud of its principles of valuing everyone and never discriminating. As a user-led organisation of local disabled people we particularly welcome applications from disabled people, and people who live in Tower Hamlets.
Why you should work for Real
- We are a dynamic, growing third sector organisation and a user-led organisation of disabled people. We are firmly driven by our principles and ethos.
- We are a progressive organisation, constantly looking to work more effectively. But this does not mean we abandon our principles.
- We have a good reputation with our funders and our clients, and support in the region of 1000 people each year.
- We actively embrace diversity in all forms. Our clients relate to us more because we reflect their reality.
- We consider disability in our employees an asset.
- There is a great atmosphere and good staff morale.
- In a number of areas we are at the forefront of being part of an evolving and developing third sector in Tower Hamlets.
Applications close: initially, 9 am on Monday 16 December 2019 (but watch our website in case we extend the deadline)
Click on the link to our website where you will find:
- more information about Real
- important information about the recruitment process
- more information about the role
- the job description and person specification
- an application form.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.