Are you well organised, pro-active and capable? Do you want to contribute to overcoming divisions in church and society?
Administrator required for a new Christian charity to take on the running of our office base at Coventry Cathedral, and help us deliver our plans for summer training institutes.
We are looking for an efficient, flexible and confident administrator with strong administration experience, committed to the charity’s Christian values and peacemaking aims.
Excellent organisation and good communication skills are essential, along with a can-do attitude and the ability to work well with a range of people from the UK and overseas.
- Managing contracts with conference centres;
- Processing training programme applications;
- Preparing an annual budget and regular financial reports;
- Paying invoices and administering the charity’s bank accounts;
- Compiling a quarterly newsletter and posting social media updates;
- Maintaining databases, and updating the website;
- Assisting the Executive Director and trustees with a range of tasks.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent administrative and office experience;
- Good spoken and written English communication skills;
- Able to work on own initiative and to multi-task;
- Experienced with Microsoft packages, including Outlook, Word and Excel, and with programmes such as Mailchimp; and able to use these unsupported;
- Willing and able to learn to use Xero accounts package and the website CMS;
- Committed to the charity’s peacemaking objectives and Christian values.
Interviews are expected to be on Monday 9 September 2019 in Coventry.