This is a great opportunity to lead a pioneering and well-respected charity, dedicated to the safety and empowerment of adults and children at risk through abuse and of those who support them.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious for the charity, sympathetic to our aims and our local partnership approach who would relish establishing this vital role, and bring a new perspective, energy and drive to our work both locally and nationally.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Represent and be an ambassador for the charity
· Work to support the mission, ethos and values of the charity
· Provide vision, leadership and direction to the charity
· Build on strong and purposeful strategic relationships and alliances
· Lead on strategy and business plan development and implementation
· Manage and drive the growth of the charity’s training service as a social enterprise
· Identify and secure funding to support delivery of the strategic and business plans
· Lead on HR and ensure that the charity has the resources and expertise it needs to fulfil its values, objectives and commitments
· Hold an overview of the charity’s communications
· Represent the organisation and support our work with local partners responsible for the delivery of services