£34,029 per annum plus £3,924 of Inner London Weighting if based in London
Full time – 35 hours per week (part-time working considered)
Based in our London or Manchester offices, with potential for a mix of office-based and home working.
We are looking for a creative and expert fundraiser to join our Public Fundraising team as our Community and Events Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take the next step up in their career, with full oversight of our rapidly growing events programme and line management responsibility.
As Community and Events Fundraising Manager, you will be responsible for supporting and growing our Community and Events programme. You will manage challenge events, our virtual event Race for Refugees, as well as community fundraisers such as schools, universities and small corporates. You will work strategically to ensure we reach our financial targets, tracking income and investing in new opportunities.
As a crucial part of our Public Fundraising team, you will line-manage our Supporter Care Coordinator, and work closely with our Supporter Journey Coordinator to ensure that our fundraisers receive excellent supporter care and stewardship.
You will be innovative, focused and passionate about ensuring that refugees and people seeking asylum are welcomed in the UK, get justice, live free of poverty and are able to successfully rebuild their lives.
Alongside the above, you will also have:
- Proven experience of delivering income growth in an event or community fundraising setting (preferably both)
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to set priorities, manage multiple projects, meet objectives and work to tight deadlines
- Proven knowledge of online fundraising tools and digital marketing
- Experience of providing exemplary supporter stewardship, to strengthen and cultivate relationships with fundraisers
- Ability to write engaging content and produce a range of impactful fundraising resources
- A passion and motivation to raise money to support refugees and people seeking asylum in the UK
For more information and to apply, please visit our website.
Those with lived experience as a refugee are strongly encouraged to apply.
Closing date: 23:59 Tuesday 9 August 2022
Interviews: Tuesday 23 August 2022 on Zoom