Regional Fundraising Manager
Regional Fundraising Manager - Northwest England & Northern Ireland
We’re looking for an energetic, inspiring and dedicated individual to become the driving force
for our community fundraising in Northwest England & Northern Ireland.
Reporting to the Head of Community Fundraising, you will be responsible for:
- Devising an annual operating plan detailing how financial and other targets will be met
- Recruiting, managing and developing fundraising volunteers and providing appropriate support to their fundraising activities
- Responding to requests for “in aid of” materials arising from local marketing initiatives
- Working with the Regional PR Manager to ensure appropriate media coverage for fundraising activities being undertaken by volunteer network
- Managing existing relationships with corporate organisations across Northwest England & Northern Ireland
Click here for full job description.
Salary from £23,000 to £27,000 depending on experience