Job DescriptionThis growing charity with a dedicated core of supporters is recruiting for a Regional Fundraising Officer to join its talented team and generate income across the following areas: Berkshire, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire. A home-based role, this is an opportunity to work across income teams as part of a high performing team.
Key duties within the position will be as follows:
- Support the Community Fundraising Manager to develop the charity's community fundraising strategy
- Deliver strategy and income generation within your geographical area
- Support existing volunteer fundraisers to encourage continued loyalty to the organisation and to maximise their fundraising potential
- Recruit new fundraisers to your network
- Identify and apply for COTY partnerships worth up to circa £50,000
- Ensure that fundraising activity is implemented and managed locally to deliver budgets, targets and income in line with strategy
- Provide excellent donor stewardship and customer service to community fundraising supporters
- Provide high quality account management to corporate partners and volunteer groups within your area
- Manage recruitment process of new volunteers and fundraising groups in your area including liaising with local community organisations including golf clubs and schools
- Present to community organisations for recruitment and cultivation purposes
- Accurately track and record contact with community groups and corporate partners for planning and reporting processes
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Track record of successful community fundraising
- Experience of recruiting key volunteers and fundraising supporters
- Experience of fundraising in a relationship driven role or of generating income from corporate partners
- Experience of public speaking and engaging audiences through face to face communication
- Top level communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice Wood on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to [email protected] All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.