No Experience needed we will teach you!
Do you enjoy leisure activities and meals out as part of your job?
Are you a friendly, caring, team-player?
If so, we are looking for new and experienced Support Workers to help our clients lead fulfilling lives and in turn, enjoy a rewarding career.
REACH Ltd provides care and rehabilitation for adults with learning disabilities in homes across Berkshire and Buckinghamshire. We are passionate about delivering high quality care in a safe and comfortable yet stimulating environment.
You will be key in delivering outstanding care and development for each person according to their individual needs and to provide a home to create an environment, which ensures that the house is regarded as a place where valued people live and they are living together on the positive basis of their abilities rather than their disabilities.
Teamwork is essential to plan, lead, monitor and deliver daily activities in accordance with individual care plans, under the supervision and guidance. You will help our clients to enjoy their favourite activities and socialise with family, friends and the local community.
In return you will enjoy:
- Competitive salary of up to £17,000 per annum, plus on-call duties
- Plenty overtime opportunities
- 28 days paid holiday
- Free meals whilst at work
- Public holiday pay enhancements
- Discounted Gym membership and cinema tickets
- Discounts at major retailers and many other perks
- Dedicated support 24/7 for your wellbeing
- Workplace pension scheme
- Flexibility - day and night shifts available
- Free parking
- Quality training and promotions (80% of our managers started as Support Workers)
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme with financial rewards
- Learn new skills and grow with us
- Management positions available.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.