Relate is the UK’s largest provider of relationship support. We believe strong relationships underpin the strength and cohesion of communities. Working as part of a small team you will be key in developing and delivering our elearning training offer. We are in an exciting phase of developing our training offer to enable more people to work for Relate based on previous experience, creating courses and learning approaches that respond to both the opportunities and challenges of our digital world.
The ideal candiate will:
- To work with the Head of Training and the Training Coordinator, Administrator and Learning and Development Officer to develop and find solutions for a demanding range of learning and e-learning projects, many with commercial dimensions as well as supporting a varied workforce with internal training materials. The post holder must be prepared to work with materials of a sensitive nature and to have an awareness of copyright issues.
- To be responsible for the effective management and timely delivery of courseware development projects.
- Responsible for administration of Learn Relate (e-learning platform) with a user base of 400+ students, 1,500 staff as well as external customer organisations.
The ideal candiate will have:
- Experience in instructional design, solid understanding of learning theories and instructional design models.
- Solid knowledge of course development software and at least one Learning Management System or Virtual Learning Environment, though training will be given on our preferred platform and software solutions.
- Experience in design software such as Adobe Creative Suite desirable.
- Ability to create some of the supporting material/media (audio, video, graphics, animations, games etc.).
- A willingness to learn new technologies as the Training team works with a range of e-learning development solutions.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Great project and time management skills.
- Evidence of great interpersonal skills.
It would also be an advantage to have experience of:
- Ability to visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product.
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills.
- Working in the voluntary sector
- Working in a similar role
- Relate and /or the counselling arena
The ability and willingness to travel throughout the UK, with some overnight stays would be desirable as would evidence of a personal commitment to education, learning and development.
This role will be based in either Doncaster or London.
Apply via the link - full CV and cover letter of no more than 3 pages of A4 stating how you meet the requirements included in the person specfication.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.