Relate is the UK’s largest provider of relationship support. We believe strong relationships underpin the strength and cohesion of communities. We are best known for our counselling services, but today Relate is much more. Working as part of a small team you will be key in developing and delivering our training offer. We are in an exciting phase of developing our training offer to enable more people to work for Relate based on previous experience, creating courses and learning approaches that respond to both the opportunities and challenges of our digital world.
To support the administration and delivery of our training offer, creating and maintaining quality assurance process to support development and delivery of all our training and learning materials.
The ideal candiate will:
- Work with the Head of Training, Training Coordinator, Administrator and Digital Learning Designer to develop and implement training and learning materials for an internal and external audience.
- Manage the quality assurance for the training programme, including qualifications, quality assurance process and tutor/trainer support.
- Lead on and manage assigned learning projects (including the production and review of training/e-learning courses).
- Work with the Head of Training, to build and maintain key stakeholder relationships.
The ideal candiate will have:
- Demonstrable experience in developing and delivering training and development programmes with both internal and external audiences, using multiple delivery channels
- Experience of delivering excellent customer, stakeholder and relationship management
- Demonstrable experience of creative approaches to problem solving
- Strong ICT skills, including the use of Microsoft office and accustomed with working through digital media
- Strong project management skills
- Analytical skills, report writing, strong, plain English writing skills and good attention to detail
- Self-sufficient and reliable
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively with staff, senior managers, trainees, tutors, partners and non-partner organisations
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Ability to take a partnership approach in planning and delivering services
It would also be an advantage to have experience of:
- Developing e-learning
- Lesson and curriculum planning
- Working in the voluntary sector
- Working in a similar role
- Relate and /or the counselling arena
The ability and willingness to travel throughout the UK, with some overnight stays would be desirable as would evidence of a personal commitment to education, learning and development.
This role will be based in either Doncaster or London.
Apply via the link - full CV and cover letter of no more than 3 pages of A4 stating how you meet the requirements included in the person specfication.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.