Relief International is a leading non-profit organization working in 16 countries to relieve poverty, ensure well-being and advance dignity. We specialize in fragile settings, responding to natural disasters, humanitarian crises and chronic poverty.
This position is part of the Technical Assistance Department at Relief International. We are a globally based team. In this role, you will be supporting Relief International’s Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Director and working across the full project cycle of our country projects and supporting a number of exciting global projects.
- Provide Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) support to country teams throughout the project cycle, from project design to project close out.
- Support the data entry and management of the MEL database
- Support internal lessons learnt sharing and reporting to donors
- Support training and development of country and project staff on MEL best practices
You will bring;
- A relevant qualification together with progressive experience in MEL practices or M&E systems, ideally both in Head office and field offices in a development or humanitarian context.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT Microsoft skills, including data analysis skills and proficiency in SPSS or related statistical program; (ODK, Kobo, etc.) (NVivo, etc.)
Please apply by uploading your cover letter and up-to-date CV on our website.
Due to limited resources only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please note that to be considered for this role you must be able to provide proof of your eligibility to work in the country you are applying to work.
Relief International is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Relief International is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of vulnerable adults and children as a priority. This is reflected in our pre-employment checks and requirement to verify and check the identity and references of all applicants.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.