Could you be our new Database Manager? You will manage, maintain and develop the Fundraising and Volunteering Database (Raiser’s Edge). You will be an integral part of the fundraising team, leading on data for appeals and campaigns and analysis. You will be based at our Tring office, but we offer the opportunity for blended working. You may need to visit other Rennie Grove offices on occasion so a car and driving licence will be essential.
You will need:
- sound knowledge and experience of database management
- strong understanding of CRM and marketing principles
- experience of data related direct marketing appeals
- experience of data analysis and segmentation
- strong understanding of legal aspects to data and fundraising
- the ability to build good relationships
We offer development, flexible working, opportunities to volunteer and 25 days’ holiday per year plus bank holidays (pro rata).
At Rennie Grove Hospice Care, we’re all about making every moment matter for our patients and families, and you can play your part in that. We provide care and support for adults and children diagnosed with cancer and other life-limiting illness, and their families, visiting day and night. It’s important work and, to make it all happen, we need talented and passionate people.
If successful, you’ll join us on the first working day of the month so we can best support you with our structured induction programme.
Closing date: 6 August 2021 at 12 noon
Interviews: 16 August 2021
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.