Alongside our partners at Social Finance, and with funding from the government, we have set up a system that will ensure appropriate matches between UK hosts and Ukrainian refugees: the Homes for Ukraine service for community welcome.
Homes for Ukraine matching service (60% of time)
- To oversee the work of the team who carry out matching of sponsors to refugees
- To oversee the journey of sponsors and refugees through the matching service, identifying areas for improvement
- Identify and trouble-shoot challenges in the matching process
- To connect with our partners at Social Finance to ensure the service is fit for purpose and forward planning of service development is tightly managed
- To capture learning, and record and monitor the quality and quantity of matching provided
Communications (20% of time)
- To work with the Head of Communications and External Affairs and wider communications team to share stories and learning from the Homes for Ukraine scheme to ensure these inform our outward facing work
- To update the Homes for Ukraine website as needed
Project Management (20% of time)
- To bring together the strands of our work relating to training, support, matching and development of services
- Demonstrable experience of managing complex projects involving partners and/or multiple streams of work
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of reporting and monitoring projects
- Strong IT skills
- An excellent understanding of the importance of community led welcome of refugees
- Line management experience
- Knowledge of the resettlement sector
- Experience of working with volunteers
Please provide a cover letter, detailing why you would be great at this role. Please note that applications without a cover letter won't be considered. We'll be interviewing candidates as applications are submitted.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.