The Drive Partnership - Respect, SafeLives and Social Finance - are working together to develop a sustainable, national response to perpetrators of domestic abuse that knits together local services, complementing and enhancing existing interventions. The primary aim of this work is to reduce the number of child and adult victims of domestic abuse by developing a whole system response that drives service users to change their behaviour. Our vision is that one day there will be a national approach which sees agencies in all PCC and local authority areas across England and Wales working together to disrupt abuse and change behaviour.
In this key role, the Practice Project Manager will work with the National Project Manager, the National Programme Lead, and the Drive Practice team to support the identification and implementation of new Drive Services, during an intensively busy time.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Take ownership of the Practice team plan, and ensure it is up to date, comprehensive and realistic
- Maintain oversight of all key activities, highlighting current areas of concern or priority to the National Programme Lead and pro-actively suggesting responses
- Act as the initial point of contact for external stakeholders from new sites, building effective relationships, answering queries, providing information, and triaging requests to the Drive management team
- Work with the National Programme Lead and the Expert Advisors to develop implementation plans and risk registers for each new site, and track progress against this
- Where time allows, supporting the Communications and Public Affairs team with stakeholder engagement
- Supporting the delivery of effective external and internal meetings – including preparing agendas and papers, recording actions and decisions and facilitating/chairing discussions
- Oversee the risk and issue process for the Practice team
- Managing project documentation and producing/updating timely and accurate project reports and monitoring information
- Any other duties, commensurate with the level of the role as requested by the line manager or other appropriate person