Learning & Development Manager - Littlemore, Oxford.
Permanent up to £35,000 p.a. (depending on experience)
Hours = 37pw. Mon – Thurs 9 – 5pm, Friday 9 – 4pm Flexible Working available
Do you have an interest in working within the charity and mental health sector? One in four people will experience mental ill health in their lifetime, or be close to someone who does. Response Organisation is one of the largest mental health charities in Oxfordshire that provides housing and a range of support for people that experience severe and enduring mental health needs.
We are currently looking to recruit a Learning & Development Manager to join our team who will play a vital role within the L&D department
that helps us provide and deliver a proactive, efficient and flexible service in regards to L&D such as: Mandatory Training, Succession
Planning and Apprenticeships.
The duties vary from day to day, and this role will have a mixture of strategic and operational work. Some of the core duties within the
department will include:
- To work with the Head of HR to design and deliver the L&D strategy, assessing priority and future needs and developing leadership/talent development plans and programmes that drive culture change, high performance and support the broader aims of the organisation, as well as support the development of a learning culture where all employees are equipped to drive and manage their own development.
- To provide and deliver a proactive, efficient and flexible service to a dedicated client group in regards to Learning & Development, matters such as: Mandatory Training, Formal Qualifications, Graduate Schemes, Succession Planning, Organisational Development and ad hoc project work.
- Business partner Managers and employees providing coaching and advice when necessary whilst driving best practice across the organisation that ensures compliance with the organisations policies, procedures and values.
- Explore and propose the possibility of Graduate / Intern / Industrial Placement schemes to aid recruitment to the organisation.
- Deliver in-house courses, as appropriate.
- Supervision of the Learning & Development Co-Ordinator
- Produce monthly ad-hoc reports to assist with the production of monthly statistics and assist the Head of HR with the analysis, along with identifying themes and trends.
Our main priority for this role is to find someone that can live our values every day of Caring, Safe, Creative and Aspirational. Qualified to CIPD Level 5 Diploma in Learning & Development is essential. Strategic knowledge at this level is advantageous but not essential and we are happy to support you, your personal development and work to progress your career with us. Our benefits include:
- 25 days holiday + bank hols
- Free parking on site
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Discounted shopping
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Training and Development
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- £500 Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme