Part Time 10 hours a week
£28,000 (pro-rata) 1-year fixed term contract with potential to extend to 2 years.
Do you have an interest in working within the charity and mental health sector? Response Organisation is one of the largest mental health charities in Oxfordshire that provides early intervention and support for young adults experiencing mild to moderate mental health issues.
We are currently looking to recruit a Corporate Fundraiser to join our team who will play a vital role within the Children &
Young People department raising funds to support the work of the Mental Wealth Academy project.
Launched in Autumn 2019, the Mental Wealth Academy is an innovative new project supporting 18-25 year olds affected by
life-changing events, who are falling through gaps in the transition pathways from CAMHS to Adult Mental Health services.
The Mental Wealth Academy model will be characterised by an aspirational, asset-based approach with the aim of reducing health inequalities, increasing resilience and improving life chances. Response will be expanding the third sector's reach and impact through a proactive and preventative programme consisting of training, peer mentorship and direct intervention.
- Meet fundraising targets (£150k in year 1, £240k in year 2)
- Identify opportunities for sponsorship which covers the full range of activities within the Mental Wealth Academy. Research, identify, prioritise and approach companies that may have an interest in working with Response for mutual benefit.
- Develop and write funding proposals, corporate applications and reports.
- Produce and deliver high quality creative presentations at senior level and proposals tailored to each corporate account.
- Keep up to date with professional fundraising associations and media regarding fundraising tools and skills development.
- Manage relationships with corporates before, during, and after receipt of funds and maintain a high level of supporter care.
- Track, analyse and report on fundraising results in the corporate field and measure, manage and report performance.
- Raise the profile of Response & the Mental Wealth Academy by networking at appropriate events and secure new introductions.
- Work with the Communications & Marketing team to develop and deliver PR and marketing plans for the Mental Wealth Academy.
- Work flexibly to attend occasional fundraising events and activities outside of normal working hours including evenings & weekends as required.
Our benefits include:
- 25 days holiday + bank hols
- Free parking on site
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Social Events throughout the year
- Discounted shopping
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Training and Development
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- £500 Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
If you feel like this is your next career step we would love to hear from you! Please click "Apply" now! Closing date 23/03/20, with interviews to be held on 25/03/20.