Responses mission is to enable people with severe and enduring mental health problems and complex needs to live their lives to the full. For over 50 years Response have been innovating, adapting and providing high quality services in the field and now operate across the Thames Valley and down to the South Coast. If you feel our values of Safe, Caring, Creative and Aspirational match yours – then please read on!
Senior Programme Manager
This is a new role reporting to the Chief Executive on a permanent, full time, basis, however a fixed term contract or part time hours could be considered.
- 25 days holiday + bank hols
- Free parking on site
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Social Events throughout the year
- Discounted shopping
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Training and Development
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- £500 Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
Responsible for leading and overseeing the development, coordination and management of projects and work streams in line with business objectives. Utilising best practice programme and project management to provide a coordinated and controlled environment in which to efficiently facilitate and deliver change to the organisation.
- Champion and implement effective programme delivery, supporting the vision to attain a high-class transformation organisation.
- Manage communication and engagement with programme stakeholders, developing and maintaining strategic relationships and working in partnership to resolve problems to benefit the organisation.
- Provide overall direction and leadership for the programme and project delivery teams in scope of the role.
- Ensure delivery of programme and project outcomes, benefits and mitigate risks.
- Lead the programme, including set-up, management and delivery, ensuring that the programme delivers and meets all processes, standards and reporting requirements.
- Identify, manage and resolve risks, track and manage costs and benefits, provide reports as required, and ensure all outputs meet requirements
What Response are Looking For
Essential: Commitment to Responses values, vision and mission. You will have experience in working with risk within a complex change portfolio, demonstrated change management experience and senior leadership within a complex change portfolio. Knowledge of housing in context of health and social care and tendering and commissioning.
The skills you will hold are as follows: ability to negotiate, influence and providing challenge to board-level stakeholders, strong relationship building and coaching skills including relations with residents, service users, staff, internal and external partners and the ability to establish credibility, respect and trust.
Desirable: Experience in the not for profit sector, housing association and private care sector. Postgraduate qualification in relevant field, business and management qualifications.
If this is a role you are interested in then please apply online now!
Closing date: 30th June 2020