Talent & Development Advisor - Littlemore, Oxford.
Permanent up to £35,000 p.a. (depending on experience)
Hours = 37pw. Mon – Thurs 9 – 5pm, Friday 9 – 4pm Flexible Working available
Do you have an interest in working within the charity and mental health sector? One in four people will experience mental ill health in their lifetime, or be close to someone who does. Response Organisation is one of the largest mental health charities in Oxfordshire that provides housing and a range of support for people that experience severe and enduring mental health needs.
We are currently looking to recruit a Talent & Development Advisor to join our team who will play a vital role within the Learning & Development department that helps us provide and deliver a proactive, efficient and flexible service in L&D such as: Mandatory Training, Talent Development and Formal Qualifications.
The duties vary from day to day, and this role will have a mixture of strategic and operational work. Some of the core duties within the department will include:
- To work with the Head of HR to design and deliver the L&D strategy, assessing priority and future needs.
- A focus on developing, implementing and co-ordinating a talent development programme including: apprenticeships, graduate opportunities, internships and other careers initiatives required to support the development of our future talent pipeline.
- Own, develop and maintain career journeys to ensure that career options are clear and transparent to colleagues
- Design, build and facilitate talent development programmes to enable our employees to progress their careers at Response
- To provide and deliver a proactive, efficient and flexible service on matters such as: Mandatory Training, Formal Qualifications and ad hoc project work.
- Business partner managers and employees providing coaching and advice when necessary whilst driving best practice across the organisation that ensures compliance with the organisations policies, procedures and values.
- Deliver in-house courses, where appropriate.
- Supervision of the Learning & Development Co-Ordinator
- Produce monthly ad-hoc reports to assist with the production of monthly statistics and assist the Head of HR with the analysis, along with identifying themes and trends.
Our main priority for this role is to find someone that can live our values every day of Caring, Safe, Creative and Aspirational. We would love someone who can help ensure Response can grow their own talent effectively and so having experience of being involved in, or running, a talent process from end-to-end would be important. A qualification with the CIPD is beneficial and we are happy to support you, your personal development and work to progress your career with us. Our benefits include:
- 25 days holiday + bank hols
- Free parking on site
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Discounted shopping
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Training and Development
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- £500 Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme