Our international, charitable institute is looking for its new Projects' Manager during one of its most exciting times of growth. We are about to celebrate 10 years since our inception, and as we continue to grow, we are looking for our new manager who will bring innovation, inspiration and leadership to our international, national and local projects.
This is a key post within the organisation working closely with the RJ4All Founder & Director, Professor Dr. Theo Gavrielides, and occasionally the Board.
You will need to have experience in managing projects especially within the NGO sector. We would also welcome applications from those working in academia but with a focus on project management including people (paid and volunteers). Previous experience in fundraising is desirable.
The RJ4All Project Team consists of passionate individuals with a mixture of practical, research, academic as well as lived experiences. You will need to be passionate to make a change for our communities and put your work in the context of what we do to alleviate poverty. We will expect you to be highly ambitious and independent, hardworking, innovative and believe in our founding restorative justice values.
This post is office based and it aims to:
- support the Director in ensuring the overall, effective management of all elements of RJ4All from the promotion and delivery of programmes and trainings, to the robust monitoring and evaluation of both national and international projects.
- support the Director in ensuring that the RJ4All team is functioning efficiently and effectively.
- support Project Officers in ensuring effective coordination of their projects. Guiding and introducing them into Erasmus practices and funders’ regulations, Theory of Change, project impact, communications and dissemination
- line manage the Comms Officer, Youth Engagement Coordinator and young interns and volunteers
- act as one of the main points of contact between RJ4All and clients/partners/volunteers, ensuring satisfaction is maintained at all times.
- act as a Project Officer for local, national and international projects including carrying out qualitative/ quantitative research (secondary and primary), analysing and reporting on findings, carrying out evaluations, producing publications and delivering training.
- support RJ4All’s user led philosophy through concrete actions.
It is also expected that together with the Director develop new project ideas and fundraise for them. The post holder will also act as the designated Safeguarding Officer (DSO) and will be responsible for RJ4All’s Safeguarding Policy alongside the Director.
The deadline to apply is 04/10/2021 at 09:00 am. Successful candidates will be notified by 06/10/2021 to attend an interview on Friday 08/10/2021 at the RJ4All offices in SE16 London. Late applications will not be accepted.
We expect this position to be highly competitive and therefore we strongly advise you to read carefully the Job Description, Theory of Change and about the work that we do. Take the time to read our projects page on our website as well as the background of our team.
Applications are accepted only electronically
You will need to send us:
1. Your CV
2. A cover letter addressing the JD and why you want to join our institute
3. Completed Diversity Monitoring Form found from Charity Job and our website.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.