The Editor of the Youth Voice Journal (YVJ), Dr. Theo Gavrielides, is currently recruiting new reviewers to carry out double-blind reviews for the journal. This is an open call for applications.
About the Youth Voice Journal (YVJ)
The Youth Voice Journal (YVJ) is an international, multidisciplinary, peer-reviewed double-blind journal that published theoretical contributions and empirical studies on issues affecting young people worldwide. The Journal publishes scholarly and peer-reviewed papers of the highest standard including case studies and book reviews. YVJ aims include:
- Create knowledge and contribute to the academic literature by publishing high-quality research on issues affecting young people
- Establish and further develop the youth-led method of research and social policy
- Provide a platform for the intellectual exchange of ideas around the globe with the aim of influencing policies and practices
- Actively encourage and aide those young people whose voice is rarely heard by policy makers and academia to be published.
Youth Voice Journal is ranked and indexed by Scopus, ORCID, Kudos, EBSCO Information Services, The European Reference Index for the Humanities and the Social Sciences (ERIH PLUS) and Criminal Justice Abstracts. The YVJ™ adheres to the Code of Conduct for Journal Editors.
The Journal encourages submissions from young researchers and is particularly interested in publishing papers, reviews, and commentaries exploring the youth-led / user-led method of evidence gathering.
Who are we looking for?
Individuals with an academic qualitative or quantitative research background who have an interest in youth matters. Previous publishing experience is desirable.
Why become a reviewer?
- This is a great opportunity to become involved with journals which are vital for everyone involved in youth matters internationally
- You can download for free all articles published during the year you serve as a reviewer.
How to apply
If you are interested in becoming a reviewer, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter detailing why you would like to join the journal to the Editor-in-chief Dr. Theo Gavrielides.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.