Are you an efficient and organised individual with impeccable attention to detail? Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment to make a difference at a growing charity with a focus on social impact?
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with an interest in the third sector, either at the start of their career or looking for a flexible role, to join Resurgo in a varied role supporting the Media & Communications team.
The role includes reporting on KPIs, updating the website, keeping track of analytics and budgets, responding to branding queries, and managing the case study library, with the aim of ensuring the smooth running of the department.
- To support the Head of Media & Communications and Media & Communications Manager with the daily running of the department, including administrative tasks as required
- To liaise with colleagues across the organisation to coordinate the Communications calendar
- To update and maintain the website (copy and images) using our Content Management System (Word Press)
- To collate key performance indicators for the team each month using Google Analytics, Excel and social media tools
- To manage the Comms inbox and be first port of call for branding enquiries
- To attend meetings and take minutes where required
- To manage expenditure using Excel
- To manage the case study library of media from our Programmes, for use in print, online and in films. This involves downloading files, editing copy and filing case studies in an organised system
- To track KPIs and analytics for our online marketing activities, including Google Adwords, Facebook and Instagram, including liaising with outside agencies, analysing performance and producing reports
Active participation in Resurgo’s team and support for Resurgo’s mission
- To help build and develop Resurgo’s ethos and Christian life including leading and contributing to daily collective and personal prayer meetings which are an integral part of Resurgo’s operation.
- Ability to personally represent the Christian values of Resurgo and passionate about transforming society
- Ideally educated to Degree level or equivalent, though other experience would also be considered, and one year’s work experience in a relevant industry desirable
- Excellent communication skills including good written English and grammar skills, and an eye for detail.
- Native social media user with an interest in extending reach and influence through social. IT literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office.
- Relational skills and the ability to build rapport with variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- Able to think creatively and operate flexibly in a changing and dynamic environment, and take initiative to drive projects forward and work under pressure.
- Efficient with strong organisational skills, including the ability to establish appropriate processes.
- Salary £21,000 - £24,000 FTE dependant on experience, pro rated for part time equivalent.
- Part-time, two days per week (some flexibility can be offered to fit around other responsibilities or studies, and this can be split across different days)
- This role is based remotely to begin with in line with current government guidelines though the role will be based at Resurgo Head Office in Hammersmith when guidance allows.
- Attendance at occasional evening meetings and events outside of hours (e.g. Spear Celebrations and team conferences) required.
- Participating in the wider staff team including taking an active part in weekly staff prayer meetings and key events such as the residential staff conference and annual fundraising party.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.