Reporting to the CEO – this is a key role with responsibility for the overall smooth running of the Media & Communications’ team to ensure that Resurgo’s external communications are on brand and on message, and delivering the broad range of communications’ needs of the organisation.
Some of the main areas of responsibility are:
- Strategic oversight
- Digital & online marketing
- Press and media
- Donor communications
- Resource production
- Team management
- Active participation in and support for Resurgo’s team and mission
- A practising Christian who is passionate about personally representing the Christian values of Resurgo and is committed to Resurgo’s mission to transform urban communities.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, with at least five years’ work experience in communications
- Strong leadership and management skills, with experience managing a team, scheduling work and providing quality assurance
- Ability to manage suppliers including digital and design agencies, freelancers etc
- Understanding of dealing with the press and of writing press releases
- Effective interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence, with the ability to relate to department heads
- Exercises initiative, highly self-motivated, with good time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure
- Excellent IT, administration and organisational skills
Please see attached job description for more details of the role as well as the team guide.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.