Are you passionate about working for an insight driven organisation that is having measurable lasting impact? Do you have experience using data to identify trends and an ability to communicate this with a variety of audiences to bring about change?
The successful applicant will work in Resurgo’s Impact team, working to collect, analyse and report on data in order to drive change across the organisation. They will be an excellent problem-solver who enjoys the challenge of redesigning initiatives for maximum impact.
They will be a confident communicator with the ability to facilitate social impact sessions for both internal and external audiences, as well as delivering direct impact consultancy to a wide range of organisations.
Love Your Neighbour (LYN)
Part-secondment to the LYN team in partnership with the Church Revitalisation Trust to act as their in-house impact management resource
- Delivering training to churches and partners on developing an impact approach
- Overseeing effective data collection, analysis and reporting
- Supporting the development of an impact culture within the LYN team
Managing the impact approach and infrastructure for all Resurgo programmes; Spear Programme, Re-work and Consulting
Data analysis and presentation
- Analysing data collected on programmes to support ongoing performance management
- Creating and maintaining customised dashboards to support delivery and performance management
- Leading on the project to move Excel based dashboards across to a cloud-based dashboard platform
- Clearly communicating results from analysis to a variety of different audiences (Senior Leadership Team through to Donors)
- Working with the Senior Impact Manager to identify key areas for programme development, based on analysis of data
Quality and Development (Spear Programme)
- Supporting the coaching managers in the recording and analysis of centre visits
- Developing the system for the recording and follow-up of any actions from health-checks
- Encouraging best practice across the team in terms of data collection and interpretation
- Supporting the wider Impact team in the writing and delivery of team training
- Supporting the Impact team in planning, designing and delivering our Impact consultancy work with external organisations.
- Working with our Systems & Salesforce Executive to maintain our CRM system
- Developing our CRM and other systems to aid departments across Resurgo in their day-to-day activities and measurement of long-term impact
Active participation in and support for Resurgo’s team and mission
Help build and develop Resurgo’s ethos and Christian life as a team member including leading and contributing to daily team prayer meetings as an integral part of Resurgo’s operation and for the success of its mission.
Deadline for applications: 13th December 2020
- Ability to personally represent the Christian values of Resurgo
- Energized by resolving complex problems and able to drive through to full completion
- Strong analytical skills and ability to design systems and processes to facilitate data analysis
- Excellent communication skills; able to clearly communicate complex data to different audiences
- Able to both inspire and teach a range of different organisations about social impact
- Strong coaching skills; understands buy-in and adept at engaging a variety of different audiences
- Excellent IT skills, in particular Excel, and understanding of data bases
- Forward planner with good project management skills who works well under pressure and meets deadlines
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of complex Excel formulas
- Experience of data analysis packages
- Experience using Salesforce
Working requirements, salary & benefits
Starting salary: £30,000 - £32,000 (negotiable dependent on experience)
Pension scheme with employer contribution
Flexible working locations may be available
Occasional evenings per term (for Spear Celebration events every two months, and the annual Resurgo fundraising party) as well as those occasionally required to attend Impact forums, events and launches
Occasional staff development and training events
25 days annual leave pro rata and additional time off between Christmas and New Year
Attendance on ‘Coaching for Leadership’ course- iLM accredited 5 day programme of coaching training over 2 months (valued at £2,500).
Employee Assistance programme: a confidential support service for employees
Option to take advantage of Give as you Earn (GAYE)
Participating in the wider staff team including taking an active part in weekly staff prayer and worship meetings and key events such as staff conferences three times a year (which may involve longer days or a weekend)
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.