We’re looking for a resourceful and motivated individual to drive the growth of our consulting work, by expanding the portfolio of clients to whom we deliver culture and impact consulting and coaching.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is business-minded, but wants to their day job to really have a positive impact; all profits from our consulting work are fed back into our charitable initiatives.
The important stuff
Salary: Up to £40,000, dependent on experience, plus pension scheme with employer contribution
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:30am – 5:30am; one year fixed-term contract with possibility of extension
Location: Hybrid, with a minimum of 2 days a week in our Hammersmith office
Closing date and how to apply: Apply via our online portal by Thursday 16th June
This list isn’t exhaustive; see the full Job Description for more.
- Develop and drive forward our Consulting growth and development strategy, including tracking KPIs, managing the sale pipeline, and developing consulting price models
- Lead on existing client relationships
- Secure new business, by seeking out new clients, and owning the end-to-end process from initial conversation, to proposal, and final pitch
- Line manage the Project Co-Ordinator
We’re looking for someone who is:
- A practising Christian, passionate about living out their faith at work and personally representing the Christian values of Resurgo
- Committed to Resurgo’s mission to transform society
- Highly emotionally intelligent, and able to communicate confidently with a range of audiences
- Experienced in consultative B2B sales
- Financially savvy: able to build client proposals and negotiate pricing and contracts
- IT literate, particularly with CRM packages, Excel and Salesforce
- Excellent at managing and organising their workload
- Entrepreneurially-minded, comfortable working in a fast-paced and client-centric environment
- Self-motivated and exercises initiative, working calmly under pressure
- Experienced in coaching (though this isn’t essential)
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and the week of Christmas off
- A culture of fun and authenticity, where you’ll be encouraged to bring your true self to work
- Monthly staff training days led by our team of highly trained coaches
- Annual two-day Christmas retreat
- Excellent staff development and training opportunities, including attendance on either our Coaching Academy or ‘Coaching for Leadership’ course – a programme of coaching and leadership training (valued at £2,500).
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (a confidential support service for staff) as well as the option to take advantage of Give as you Earn (GAYE)
- A brand new central London office
At Resurgo, we believe that if we work together, we can transform society for the better. So, our mission is to inspire and equip organisations to bring about ambitious and sustainable social change - and we do that through our expertise in coaching and impact.
Our flagship initiative, the Spear Programme, supports 16-24 year olds to overcome the barriers they face and thrive in employment. We also work with unemployed adults through Re-Work, and deliver corporate coaching to businesses through Resurgo Consulting.
Our culture strives for excellence and fun. We bring both our professional heads and passionate hearts to work; we honour each others’ successes, encourage honest feedback, and go the extra mile when we need to.
In 2016 we were listed as one of the UK’s Best Workplaces in the ‘Great Place to Work’ Awards. In 2017 we won the Princess Royal Training Award which honours employers that have created outstanding training and skills development programmes, and we recently received a special commendation from the Princess Royal Training Awards Assessment Team for our exemplary training, learning and development response in the face of Covid-19.