Are you a confident and outstanding coach with excellent leadership and organisational skills and a passion to work as part of the local church to transform communities? We are now hiring a Spear Centre Manager for our Spear centre in North Kensington (in partnership with HTB Church).
Please see location specific job descriptions attached for more information.
Deadline for applications: 3rd October 2021
Please see the attached job description for more detailed information.
- Oversight of Spear Programme, coaching young people facing barriers to employment into fulfilling, sustainable work or education
- Partnership liaison, building a network of local referrer relationships, and managing donor relationships
- Line management and training of the Lead Coach and Graduate Coach
- Active participation in and support for the partner church staff team and mission
- Site management of the Spear training room and facilities
- An active Christian, passionate about personally representing the values and beliefs of the partner church.
- Dynamic and engaging coach with an enthusiasm for and direct experience of coaching and training techniques.
- Qualifications at degree level or equivalent and 2+ years’ experience in training and development design and delivery.
- Heart for working with young people and commitment to transforming urban communities.
- Effective interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence, with a sense of humour and fun
- Strong leadership and management skills, highly self-motivated with strong initiative and the ability to translate ideas in to practice.
- Excellent administration, time management and organisational skills with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise workload.
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Access and PowerPoint competence, with accurate and efficient typing and work methods.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner, and a sense of professionalism and competence.
Please see the attached Job Description for a more detailed list of responsbilities, and information on salary and benefits.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.