About the Role:
- You will create simple and compelling content for the web and social media.
- You will apply problem-solving skills to help manage our CRM platform.
- You will support & train colleagues to use digital tools, fostering a digital-first approach across Time to Change
You should apply, if:
- You have experience of using social media in an organisational environment.
- You have experience of working with customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
- You have experience of managing website content, using a content management system
- You have experience of training colleagues to develop skills (digital or otherwise)
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Annual increments to top of pay scale
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- 33 days annual leave including statutory/bank holiday
- Childcare vouchers scheme
- Where appropriate paid eye test plus up to £55 towards the cost of new glasses or lenses
- Excellent career development opportunities
- The opportunity to make a real difference
This is a fixed term appointment funded until 31st March 2021.