Are you a Registered Mental Health Nurse looking for flexible hours? We're recruiting to expand our Bank Register for our Nursing services and have hours available in Leamington Spa, Rugby and Stratford. No travel will be required as hours can be worked in the service most suited to your location, lnterested? Read on to find out more!
Our nursing expertise allows us to provide an open door community placement for people with complex support requirements. All our homes aim to help people move on to more independent accommodation by providing person – focused, flexible support. We believe in recovery and the involvement of individuals in the management of their own condition. This means offering a stable home life, either for the long or short term, for all those that need our help.
Liaising with the right people, our Registered Nurses oversee and co-ordinate the clinical care and support of people throughout their pathway through the service. Our nurses promote a culture of integrated support and safety planning, quality and improvement and continuing professional development through supporting a team of recovery workers, delivering relevant in-house learning and working closely with service managers.
There may also be the opportunity in the future to become a permanent member of the team!
To lead the way to a better quality of life for everyone affected by mental illness by:
- Lead on and providing recovery orientated support to a caseload of individuals aiming to maximise the independence of all individuals within the service.
- Ensuring that the nursing care provided meets and exceeds the service users’ needs and National Minimum Care Standard
- Oversee the clinical care and support of all service users and the completion and review of all clinical assessments and support plans and other clinical documentation.
- Supervise and support a team of Assistant/Mental Health Recovery or ancillary staff working in Registered Services.
- Ensure that the service complies with legislative (e.g. National Care Standards, NMC) requirements, such as those relating to care planning and record keeping
- Ensuring the development of activity programmes for individual residents i.e. training, education, employment and social interaction between residents and the wider community, this may include holidays, days out and social visits.
The post holder will possess:
- You will hold a Valid in date NMC registration
- Previous experience within a residential setting is desirable however not essential
- To deliver a high quality of care and improve the health and wellbeing of service users within the services
- Leadership skills and team building to develop values and skill sets within the team
What will you receive?
- Salary of £16.58 - £18.60 per hour
- Annual increments to top of pay scale
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- 33 days annual leave including statutory/bank holiday
- Where appropriate paid eye test plus up to £55 towards the cost of new glasses or lenses
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.