We are Rethink Mental Illness, a leading charity provider of mental health services in England. We support tens of thousands of people through our groups, services, policy, campaigns and advice and information. Our work supports us in delivering on our mission: “A better life for everyone severely affected by mental illness.”
We're currently recruiting for a CEO Office Admin Support in our London office. We’re looking for someone with exceptional skills to provide administrative support to Rethink Trust Corporation and the wider team.
Rethink Trust Corporation is a subsidiary company of the charity Rethink Mental Illness. RTC acts as a professional trustee, managing discretionary funds which have been set up to primarily benefit people affected by severe and enduring mental illness.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Rethink Trust Corporation:
- Respond to enquiries from settlers, co-trustees and other relevant stakeholders
- Organise and attend meetings with relevant stakeholders
- Proactively follow up interested parties for new business at set intervals and accurately record information on progress on the relevant system(s)
- Prepare documents, reports, promotional material or proposals
- Take receipt of payment for newly created trusts and ensure all paperwork is circulated for signature
Chief Executive’s Office Support Team:
- Provide general administrative support
- Ensure the Executive team has papers for all meetings.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements as required.
- Organise meetings as required, including distributing papers.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of general administration with effective knowledge of administration practices.
- Experience of effectively managing competing priorities.
- Proactive with strong organisational skills.
- Effective communicator (verbally and written).
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Experience of coordinating activity between teams to support effective working.
- Ability to work well independently and between different team
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of working with electronic case recording systems is desirable.
- Familiarity with relevant data protection legislation is also desirable.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- 33 days Annual leave including statutory/bank holiday
- Your "Rethink Day" 1 day additional leave (pro rata) on your Birthday
- Where appropriate paid eye test plus up to £55 towards the cost of new glasses or lenses
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
- The opportunity to make a real difference