Do you want a rewarding career where you can really make a difference? Are you looking for the next step in your career in a leading mental health charity?
Mental Health UK brings together the heritage and experience of four charities who have been supporting people with their mental health for nearly 50 years. We deliver both national and local services that enable and empower people to understand and manage their mental health in a person-centred and empathetic way.
With our local service delivery and national expertise in supporting people whose lives are affected by mental health problems, we have been able to mark a significant footprint in the areas that deeply challenge our mental health and stability. We provide support and services for some of the biggest societal challenges that pose a threat to people’s mental health:
1) Money problems
2) Resilience in young people through life transitions
3) Navigating non-clinical support in primary care
4) Awareness and understanding of mental illnesses
5) Loneliness and isolation
At Mental Health UK we won’t stop until everyone has the tools they need to live their best possible life.
We are looking for a Senior Corporate Partnerships Officer to join our passionate and determined team which partners with organisations across the UK to help us deliver our mission. You will be part of a small team working on the Lloyds Banking Group corporate partnership on a fixed-term contract until the 31st December 2021.
In this contract, you will join our Corporate Partnerships Team, who manage a multi-million-pound corporate partnership with Lloyds Banking Group which in its 5th year is striving to teach half a million young people the resilience skills they need as they go through life transitions from school to college to university. This is an exciting opportunity to create and deliver innovative campaigns, whilst helping to redefine fundraising, during unprecedented times.
What will I be doing?
- I will develop and deliver compelling fundraising and engagement plans, to inspire and maximise fundraising at Lloyds Banking Group
- I will develop and maintain stakeholder relationships
- I will co-deliver Innovation Labs, establishing a regular committee to review idea concepts, to then deliver at pace
- I support story telling of where colleague fundraising goes, through virtual and physical events (when possible)
- I define, design & deliver our signature fundraising challenge to deliver income
- I manage third party supplier(s) responsible for delivering our headline fundraising challenge and be responsible for event risk management
- I represent Mental Health UK at internal and external meetings, including presenting to a range of audiences
- I identify opportunities for growth, to maximise funds raised
- I support on all other key partnership objectives, where necessary
- I shall work with my colleagues across the Partnerships Team to ensure we share learnings and grow as a team
Do you have what we are looking for?
- I am an experienced fundraiser
- I can demonstrate my experience at developing CSR or fundraising initiatives within a large corporate environment
- I have developed and tested new fundraising products
- I have excellent organisational and planning skills, with a track record of meeting and exceeding targets and deadlines
- I am successful in managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- I have experience in managing events
- I can work with CRM systems, ideally Salesforce
- I can work independently, problem solve, manage my time and deadlines
- I can travel to meetings and events regularly across the UK when travel restrictions are lifted, and it is safe to do so
- Ideally, you’ll also have a fundraising or marketing related qualification, but this isn’t essential. The role may require other ad hoc duties and responsibilities as required.
What will you receive?
You will have plenty of opportunities to enhance your abilities with the chance to make a real difference every day. In addition, you will have excellent development opportunities including funded training, career development and a range e-learning courses. You will also receive:
- Salary of £25,690.03 to £28,087.95 per year (incl. London weighting)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance and employee assistance programme
- 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days plus bank holidays
- Your "Rethink Day" - 1 day’s additional leave (pro rata) on your Birthday
- Eyecare vouchers
- Flexible working
We welcome applications from everyone, applicants with lived experience, LGBTQ+, people with a disability, or who are BAME are actively encouraged to apply. We are proud to have also been awarded Disability Confident employer status and therefore we ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible to everyone.
We reserve the right to change the closing date without notice depending on the number of responses received
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.