Sandpipers Holiday Centre
Permanent / 37.5 hours per week
Are you passionate about providing an amazing holiday experience to disabled people and their families?
Revitalise is the only charity in the UK that provides holidays to disabled people and their carers in our purpose-built holiday centres. We are proud to create experiences that stay with our guests long after they return home. Pride and passion is at the heart of everything we do.
You will play a vital role in making those breaks happen, leaving a lasting impact that you can feel truly proud of.
In turn, we will support you with a working environment that is safe, inclusive, fun and challenging; harnessing your strengths and helping you to grow both professionally and personally.
About the role
As General Manager you will lead a multi-disciplinary team to develop and deliver a service that offers each guests an enjoyable hotel break and gives real confidence that their care and support needs are fully understood and met by motivated, confident and skilled colleagues and volunteers.
You may come from a hospitality/leisure or a healthcare/care background and will have experience of leading a team delivering high quality person-centred services. .Although directly line managing a Head of Nursing as well as a Deputy Manager, you will have access to expert in-house support on the clinical governance aspects of the role. The role may well be a step up from your past experience and we are committed to support the progression in post of the right person.
Most importantly, you will be an energetic and enthusiastic motivator of others, and share our values of inclusive, change-maker, passionate, caring, joyful, hardworking.
Additional requirements for the successful candidate:
- Must supply evidence of full Covid-19 vaccination, and be willing to undertake all boosters as required by legislation for staff working in registered care homes
- An enhanced DBS disclosure check will be undertaken
What we offer
- A competitive salary - £55,000 per annum
- 3% employer contribution to NEST pension scheme (5% employee contribution)
- A joyful, diverse and inclusive working environment – our colleagues love working at Sandpipers and you will have a loyal and committed team
- Structured support for the development of your professional and leadership skills
- Access to our 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
How to apply
Full role description and instructions on applying are attached. You will be required to email us your CV and a covering letter describing how your experience, skills and interests are a good fit for the role
Closing date for applications: Monday 27 September 2021