Are you passionate about raising people’s aspirations? Could you advise and motivate job seekers to upskill and or change direction to develop careers in emerging markets? Are you excited by innovation and helping people and communities thrive? Could you embark on the delivery of an exciting new programme and achieve success?
RFEA – The Forces Employment Charity are the chosen delivery partner for an exciting initiative created by Enterprise M3 Initiative (EM3) and funded by DWP with ESF. The programme will support Veterans, their partners and spouses, and children as part of plans to lead economic recovery in the M3 region by growing a skilled population in digital enterprises (including medical technology and gaming), sustainable construction and low carbon, and space and satellite industries. A combination of practical employment support, accredited training, corporate mentoring, and work experience is offered to participants to provide the best possible routes to accessing sustainable employment emerging technologies and peripheral sectors.
Reporting to the EM3 Programme Manager and the National Employment Projects Manager, the successful incumbent will develop and implement an intelligence led, regional skills, curriculum, and providers engagement strategy which links providers with the career, education and skills requirements of all dependents.
- Proactively market skills, curriculum and providers to dependants within the EM3 area.
- Work with skills, curriculum, and providers to deliver training and education support. Work with the EM3 Employer Liaison and Delivery Partners integrate these into the Training and Employment Support.
- When required, manage the End to End (E2E) process for specialist key account skills, curriculum and providers campaigns focused in the EM3 region.
- Work closely with EM3 Marketing Officer to promote EM3 project and its beneficiaries to regional skills, curriculum and providers, and veterans and their families.
- Maintain strong links with existing regional skills, curriculum, and providers with a focus on skills and training applicable to technology, low-carbon and future-focused industries.
- Ensure all skills, curriculum and providers are encouraged to register, enter, and engage on the online portal.
- Share information on regional training opportunities with EM3 Employer and EM3 School Liaison especially those opportunities leading to jobs.
- Promote and assist with the organisation of skills, Training and Education Fairs and Industry Awareness Events.
- Assist the EM3 ESF Finance & Reporting Officer to provide regular input to Education and Training reports as required by EM3 contract.
- Experience in developing Skills, Education and Training opportunities for others.
- A comprehensive understanding of recruitment and industry intelligence, including the regional job market and vocational training, skills, education, and training initiatives.
- Proven track record of initiating and managing high-level and influential external relationships.
- Ability to deliver outputs against demanding schedules and work to a set of Performance Indicators (PIs).
- Strong presentation and all-round communication and influencing skills.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills including MS Office and CRM software.
- Evidence of working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to produce reports, analyse data and clearly present findings.
- Clean driving licence and exclusive use of a car.
- Experience of marketing, PR, and or account management.
- Empathy with Armed Forces community and their employability.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
This is a Full-Time position (35 Hours Per Week) on a fixed term contract to December 2023. The role is home based with occasional travel around the Hampshire and Surrey M3 regions. A competitive Salary package of £28,000 per annum depending on experience including employee benefits.
To apply, please submit a Covering Letter and CV. Closing date for this position is 9th January 2022, interviews are likely to take place during week beginning 17th January for an immediate start where possible.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service checks and a Ministry of Defence security clearance, which requires applicants to have been resident in the UK for the last 5 years.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.