An opportunity has arisen within RFEA, The Forces Employment Charity, for a highly motivated Employer Relationship Manager to join its Employment Team based in Cardiff.
Working for the RFEA on behalf of the Career Transition Partnership, your role is to develop and manage relationships with employers across your region to generate suitable opportunities for those leaving HM Forces.
To be considered for this role you must:
- be a self-starter
- have a strong focus on the employers needs
- be capable of working independently to targets and deadlines
- have experience of developing and maintaining business relationships
- have knowledge of recruitment and marketing
- have excellent communications and networking skills
- have a comprehensive and detailed understanding of the regional job market and industry trends
- Develop and implement an intelligence led, regional employer engagement strategy.
- Pro-actively market transferable skills and experience of all Service Leaver's to potential employers.
- Work with employers across industry sector networks to determine future skill and talent pipeline requirements.
- Work with the Key Accounts staff and regional CTP staff to integrate these into the CTP Transition, Training and Employment Support strategy.
- Manage the End to End (E2E) process for specialist key account employer recruitment campaigns focused in the region.
- Manage the relationship with key regional CTP stakeholders.
- Work closely, co-ordinate, liaise and provide employer engagement related support to affiliated organisations.
- Maintain strong links with existing regional SME employers who have traditionally supplied appropriate jobs for Service Leavers.
- Ensure all regional employer contacts are encouraged to register.
- Maintain accuracy and integrity in all interactions with the CTP Business Management System (ADAPT).
- Share information on regional training opportunities.
- Promote and assist with the organisation of CTP Regional Employment Fairs, Sector Briefs, Industry Awareness Events and Brigade Transition Fairs.
- Provide regular input to employment reports and CTP publications.
- Liaise with key regional Manpower offices to source regional employment opportunities.
Competitive salary package of £30,000 to £31,000 plus benefits depending on experience. Job satisfaction is guaranteed.
To apply, please submit your CV and a personal statement. Closing date is Thursday 29th March 2018.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake Ministry of Defence security clearance which requires applicants to have been resident in the UK for over 5 years.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.