A highly challenging and rewarding position has become available within RFEA as the Head of Veterans' Employment. The principal role will be to lead, manage and deliver a series of tailored UK wide employment support services supporting UK Armed Forces veterans through to natural retirement.
The successful candidate must have a strong track record of managing a diverse team across the UK and delivering employment outcomes against demanding targets. A proven ability to communicate effectively with officials,executives and charity partners in the public and private sectors; and manage high level stakeholder relationships is essential. The incumbent must also exhibit strong personal and professional judgement to confidently manage and mitigate risk. A clean Driving Licence is required with exclusive use of a car.
- Develop and coordinate the delivery of RFEA veterans’ employment programmes.
- Operational management of RFEA’s Ex Forces Employment programme.
- Continuously improve quality assurance and outcomes reporting for veterans’ programmes. Including follow up questionnaires for user feedback.
- Continuously improve the case management of veterans’ programmes, developing and maintaining Case Management Guidance for each.
- Report outcomes, opportunities and risks and issues across all veterans’ programmes to the Chief Operating Officer in accordance with ISO 9001.
- Manage the operational relationships and outcomes reporting with allocated charity partners.
- Support the Chief Operating Officer and Communications Manager to market RFEA’s Ex Forces Employment Programme to potential beneficiaries, including management of social media and links with veterans’ organisations and other military charities.
- Contribute to the development of new and existing partner and funding opportunities for RFEA’s veterans’ programmes, as needed to support the Chief Operating Officer and the Development Manager.
- Coordinate delivery of the Ex-Forces Programme with other RFEA services including CTP Employment and Project Nova
A highly competitive salary package of between £42,000 and £45,000 per annum based on experience. Job satisfaction is guaranteed.
To apply, please submit your covering letter and CV. Closing date is 9th May 2018. For an informal discussion about the role please contact Graham Liley, Business Support Manager RFEA.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a Ministry of Defence security clearance which requires applicants to have been resident in the UK for over 5 years. There is also a requirement for an Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.