An exciting position has become available within the RFEA Central Support Team (CST) based in Birmingham for a Project Nova Client Advisor to join a well established and integrated team. As a Nova Client Advisor you will be hard working, meticulous to detail and conscientious. Working on behalf of the RFEA and Walking With The Wounded Partnership, the principle role will be to provide central registration, tracking and a help desk function for Project Nova.
Project Nova is a support programme for Veterans identified in Police Custody; it is focussed on early intervention, support and diversion at point of arrest in order to prevent re-offending and a potential prison sentence. Project Nova is jointly delivered by RFEA and WWTW and working in partnership with NHS Liaison and Diversion Teams and Police Custody suites.
The ideal applicants for this position will be self-starters with a strong customer focus, excellent telephone manner and be capable of working within a large team and on their own initiative. Excellent communication skills, IT literacy, keyboard skills and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Receive referrals of Nova Veterans (veterans in contact with the Police, in Nova areas, either because they have been arrested or because they are working with the Police as they are at risk of arrest).
- Undertake search for Nova veterans where contact details are missing following referral including use of social media.
- Establish first contact with referred Veterans.
- Support the Nova Team Leaders and Case Managers to engage with veterans.
- Register Nova Veterans on the CRM system.
Support Network Referrals
- Manage referrals for Nova Veterans to organisations in the Support Network, including diary management and reminder calls.
Tracking and Follow-up
- Contact Nova Veterans who are in the support network following referral.
- Report any issues or problems that the tracking reveals.
- Follow up Nova Veterans at 3 months and 6 months after case closure.
- Provide accurate and responsive telephone, text, social media and email 'helpdesk’ support to Nova Clients and other stakeholders.
- Record all interactions with Clients and other Nova stakeholders.
Ideally applicants should be NVQ 3/4 qualified in Information Advice and Guidance, however, appropriate training will be given.
The successful candidate will be required to work 35 hours per week. Normal working hours will be on a shift pattern between 8.00 am and 8.00 pm Monday to Fridays inclusive. In addition there will be regular Saturday shifts between 8.00 am to 1:30 pm.
The role is offered initially on a one year fixed term contract, but with options to extend and possibly become permanent. A competitive salary package of £20,100 depending on qualifications and experience. Job satisfaction is guaranteed.
To apply, please submit your covering letter and CV. The closing date is 28th February 2022 with interviews scheduled within the following week.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake a Ministry of Defence security clearance which requires applicants to have been resident in the UK for over 5 years, an Enhanced DBS disclosure and Non-Police Vetting (NPPV 3).
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.