The Forces Employment Charity are looking for highly motivated Quality and Compliance Coordinator to ensure the smooth running and maintenance of a comprehensive internal audit system in relation to Forces Employment Charity's ISO certifications and Cyber Essentials Plus and providing support on various operational matters and projects.
Compliance: The Quality and Compliance Coordinator is expected to comply with all Forces Employment Charity Data Protection Procedures, Privacy Framework, Policies including Safeguarding, Health and Safety as well as Operational Procedures Work Instructions.
This role is homebased with some travel as required
- Carrying out annual internal audits for Forces Employment Charity’s ISO certifications and Cyber Essentials Plus including production and submission of full audit reports.
- Monitoring the audit cycle programmed to ensure it remains effective and up to date.
- Ensuring any non-conformities are listed on the appropriate non-conformities log and corrective actions are assigned to the appropriate party.
- Maintain continuous knowledge and understanding for each certification’s requirements, recommended best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
Compliance and Governance:
- Maintain a framework for ensuring compliance with legislative requirements and best practice in relation to data protection, modern slavery, bribery, and corruption.
- Manage the compliance registers including Data and Policy Breaches, Non-Conformance, and Safeguarding and Incident.
- Monitor the charities compliance with best practice charity governance, including the Charity Governance Code. This will include the maintenance of governance registers, including Register of Trustees and Skills Matrix.
Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Maintain integrity in all interactions with all CRM systems, ensuring accurate and timely recording of all quality assurance activity
- Liaise with the programme managers to ensure that performance reports and the quality assurance systems in place are understood, function properly and are reported regularly
- Develop approaches to extract information from the various CRM to meet reporting needs
- Compile and present data for reports to existing funders, understanding the reporting requirements of each, including written analysis to support reporting and infographics.
- Experience of conducting internal audits.
- Project coordination or assistance experience.
- Experience of data governance and information security, including GDPR 2016 and DPA 2018.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, QA applications and databases.
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA/QC.
- ISO Certified Implementer in the ISO Management System Standards; ISO 9001:2015.
- Experience working across multiple CRM systems including Salesforce.
- Empathy for those who have served in the armed forces.
- Knowledge of the UK Charity Governance Code.
- An understanding of the ISO 27001 and/or Cyber Essentials Plus requirements
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary- £28-30k
- Annual Leave- (25 days holiday + bank holidays + Birthday Grant Leave)
- 4% Pension Contribution
- Training and Development Opportunities
Successful candidates will be required to undertake Ministry of Defence security clearance check which requires applicants to have been resident in the UK for over 5 years.
To apply, please submit a Covering Letter and CV. Closing date for the position is Midnight 9th of June 2022. Interviews are scheduled to be shortly after.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.