We have an exceptional job opportunity for a highly organised and self-motivated individual with experience of data analysis in an international setting.
The Rhodes Trust builds a better world through global fellowship programmes that develop and connect compassionate, innovative, and public-spirited people committed to solving humanity’s challenges. There are 80 staff working at Rhodes House in Oxford, as well as a strong international reach with a number of additional overseas staff and many volunteers involved in roles such as selection, alumni relations and class leaders.
We are seeking a Data Analyst, who will be responsible for the capture, analysis and visualisation of data to inform outreach and selection initiatives, creating impactful reporting for staff, volunteers and stakeholders. Reporting to the Director of Selection and Outreach, the successful appointee will manage the implementation and development of the team’s data analytics, in support of the goals of our 125th Anniversary Strategic Plan. To achieve this you will ideally have:
- A degree or equivalent in a discipline with a substantial quantitative analytical component (e.g. statistics, economics, management science/operations research, finance or data analytics)
- Relevant experience working as a data analyst
- Demonstrable expertise in deploying a range of software packages to manipulate and analyse data
- The ability to tell a story with data using data visualisation skills. Tableau experience is essential.
- Knowledge of and experience with reporting packages, databases and programming
- The ability to listen and communicate well with colleagues, with an expertise in explaining complex information to internal and external audiences.
- Familiarity with CRM systems. Salesforce experience is highly desirable.
- The ability to think and plan ahead and anticipate business and colleagues’ needs
- Strong research skills
If you are mission-focused and you are looking for the chance to stretch yourself and make a real difference please see the full job description and details on how to apply and send us your curriculum vitae (no longer than three pages) plus cover letter (no longer than two pages).
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 2 December at 12:00 (GMT). In light of the current situation regarding COVID-19, initial interviews and subsequent on-boarding are likely to take place virtually, by zoom. All applications will be acknowledged.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.