This is an exciting opportunity to join our expanding Finance team. You will work alongside the other Finance Officer to ensure that Richmond Borough Mind’s financial administration operates in an efficient and timely manner.
Working with SagLine50 you will process supplier invoices, payments and expenses by setting up BACS payments, standing orders and direct debits as necessary. You will assist with monthly accounts; preparing monthly payroll information and processing month end schedules as requested.
This role will see your existing financial administrative skills and experience develop, working closely with the Finance Manager in the preparation of management accounts and budgets as well as ad hoc financial tasks.
Benefits of working for RB Mind:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays per year, increasing by 1 day per full year of service (up to a maximum of 30 days) [pro rata].
- Bonus 1 day of annual leave per year over the festive period (subject to Trustee approval) [pro rata]
- Paid time off for medical appointments
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) including free counselling sessions and a wellbeing app
- Training and personal development opportunities
- Staff away days and socials
- Access to shared resources and training opportunities via Mind Federated Network
Richmond Borough Mind values diversity and difference. We welcome applicants from all sections of the community, particularly individuals with lived experience of mental health problems.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a standard DBS.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.