Right to Succeed brings together key stakeholders to drive improvements across education and remove the barriers facing disadvantaged children and young people, enabling them to thrive into adulthood.
They currently run two programmes: Reach and Closing the Literacy Gap in Blackpool. Reach is designed to transform outcomes for those who are at risk of exclusion from schools across Blackpool, Doncaster and North Belfast, three regions with high levels of poverty and disadvantage. Closing the Literacy Gap in Blackpool aims to improve student attainment at GCSE level and ultimately offer the prospect of social mobility.
Right to Succeed has broad support across government, with some of the funding for Closing the Literacy Gap in Blackpool coming from the Department for Education. They also work with some of the sector’s most influential funders across trusts, foundations and corporates. The successful candidate would be tasked with growing and nurturing these robust relationships.
The Fundraising Manager will work with the Director of Development to:
- submit high quality fundraising applications and bids to a range of potential funders
- research and identify new fundraising opportunities
- provide excellent donor relations through monitoring and evaluation reports for funders, regular external communications (including an external newsletter) and arranging events
- create internal fundraising reports for staff and trustees.
- Proven and successful fundraiser with experience of writing successful applications to secure 5/6 figure gifts from major donors
- Significant experience of raising funds to target, closing gifts and managing donor relationships
- Strong communicator, able to reach and engage multiple audiences at every level
- A creative thinker who is able to distil information into understandable, emotive and persuasive communications across a number of mediums.
Please apply asap as CVs will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Flexible and part time work considered.
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Sarah Bowie at QuarterFive. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you