RNIB has an exciting opportunity to join their award-winning, fast paced, dynamic and innovative Individual Giving team. This is a key role in helping RNIB's growth and development.
You will focus on acquiring new donors across regular giving and lottery programmes through the successful execution of multi-channel campaigns including face to face, telemarketing, DRTV, print and digital.
The Role -
- Managing the end-to-end delivery of individual giving campaigns; from briefing, concepts and execution to evaluation and insight.
- Involved in the development and creation of our traditional and digital marketing campaigns. This involves creative and copy development.
- Sourcing compelling stories, imagery and information to develop innovative, relevant and captivating fundraising propositions.
Who we are looking for -
- You will have a passion for direct marketing to individuals - keen to understand what motivates and inspires future donors.
- The ability to manage multiple and complex projects simultaneously so that they are delivered on time, within budgets and to agreed standards.
- Knowledge of key marketing principles and techniques.
If you have a passion for marketing but do not have the direct experience within the field, please do get in contact as we would love to support your application for similar roles within the Individual Giving Team.
We offer a competitive salary, a stimulating and supportive working environment and a benefits package including:
- 26 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays - pro rata), which increase with service
- Excellent pension schemes
- RNIB Rewards - Our employee discounts platform gives you access to offers at over 800 in-store and online retailers
- In-house training and development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements - Each new member of staff will be given a laptop to make working flexibly easy
We're the Royal National Institute of Blind People (RNIB) and we're here for everyone affected by sight loss. Working for us means working for one of the UK's biggest charities, supporting almost two million people living with sight loss in the UK
If you'd like to apply for this great opportunity, please apply online, uploading your CV and cover letter, telling us how you meet the skills, knowledge and experience for the role and why you think you'd be a great fit for RNIB.
RNIB is committed to being an Equal Opportunities organisation and we welcome applications from people with sight loss.