Robertson Bell Finance are working with an organisation based in London that is looking for an Assistant Finance Business Partner to join the team in a key role that will work across multiple departments within this national organisation for a period of 6 months. The main responsibilities are as follows:
- Take responsibility for the preparation of management accounts, providing vital analysis and commentary.
- Play a key role in the production of budgets and forecasts with analysing any variances an important part of this.
- Assisting the Senior Accountant in liaising with budget holders across the organisation, discussing budgets, commentaries, variances, etc. with them.
- Leading on multiple ad hoc projects such as costing analysis.
Reporting to the Senior Accountant, this role offers the fantastic opportunity to:
- Gain valuable experience in a broad role with a huge amount of responsibility.
- Be given wonderful on the job training to improve all accountancy skills and knowledge.
- Work in a role that offers real opportunity to progress in the future.
The successful candidate will be a part-qualified accountant with experience of working in a management accountancy-based role. Candidates will also need to have excellent communication skills as this will be vital when working with senior members of staff across the organisation. It would also be beneficial for candidates to have experience of using the system Open Accounts, however, candidates without this are still encouraged to apply.
If you are interested this position, please apply immediately as applications are reviewed daily and this role may be filled before the closing date.