Are you looking to lead and develop the Retention team of a reputable membership organisation?
Do you want a home-based role with regular travel to sites across the UK?
Do you pride yourself on relationship management from an internal and external perspective?
Would maintaining as well as driving improvements of the customer experience be an appealing role to you?
This is an incredibly exciting Associate Director of Retention role which is home-based position with regular work in the Midlands as well as travel across the UK to regional sites. This opportunity is working for a flexible and commercially aware organisation. As well as a competitive salary of £55-60k, they also off a fantastic range of benefits.
- Lead a remote and strong team of Regional Managers whilst maintaining the retention and revenue streams across existing members of the organisation through enhancing the customer experience
- Manage the Retention team remotely, providing advice and leadership across all the regional teams
- Deliver workshops and creating training partnerships with a variety of networks
- Secure consistency on the delivery of all current services from a customer service perspective
- Ensuring relevant KPI's are met across the team
- Elevate the value of existing membership satisfaction through driving improvements and engagement
- Lead the budgeting process for this area of the business
- Proven experience of customer service or retention management and leadership at a senior level
- Experience of managing remote teams
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally
- A highly analytical individual with commercial acumen
- A strong record of strategic development and improvements
This is a genuinely exciting role with the opportunity to working from home, but based around the midlands, due to the regular travel from sites.
Robertson Bell encourage applications from all backgrounds so please apply today.