Are you ready for your next challenge leading a Capital/Development Finance function? Do you want a flexible role in which you can influence major development projects? Do you get spurred on knowing that your work makes building new properties feasible?
My client is a medium sized Housing provider in London that is looking to ramp up their development portfolio in the near future. This role is crucial for allowing that to happen, as well as for maintaining accurate information about assets already under management.
Key responsibilities of the Capital & Development Accountant include:
- Leading on Treasury management, involving liaising with lenders to keep accurate information about the loan portfolio, as well as cash and banking
- Maintaining the fixed asset register, involving performing depreciations, amortisations, acquisitions and disposals
- Partnering with the Head of Development to ensure accurate information relating to development schemes is provided, ensuring cash flows are prepared appropriately
- Partner with the Head of Asset Management to ensure accuracy of stock investment and capital expenditure data
- Using financial/cash flow forecasting programmes to assist in the preparation of the 30-year financial plan.
You will gain the opportunity to get on board at the start of this period of growth and truly make this function your own. Using your experience in similar roles, you will have a lasting impact on the future of this organisation and the users it serves, whose lives are greatly benefitted through its efforts.
Please note: This role is also open to candidates considering part time, four-day-week roles, so if you are looking for work on reduced hours, please do apply.
To be considered, you will be:
- A qualified accountant or QBE with relevant experience in similar roles in Housing, Local Authority, private construction or ALMOs.
- Have experience in at least a Capital, Development Finance, Financial Planning or Treasury Management role within the above sectors.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude with excellent communication skills.
Applications are under constant review - please apply now if you meet the above criteria.