Interested in working for an organisation that aims to protect the worlds ecosystems? Do you have experience in data analysis? Seeking a role that offers incredible flexible working arrangements including over two days working from home? If yes, please read on!
Robertson Bell are proud to be partnering with a brilliant international charity whilst they recruit for a Data Analyst. This permanent role will work closely with their programme team members to draw together key data and provide analysis for a hugely important cause. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Present data which will provide insightful information for international institutions.
- Carry out qualitative and quantitative analysis of third-party research.
- Develop and identify key insights which are in line with the organisations purpose and mission.
- Create products of content for the government, civil society and financial institutions.
- Ensure tools and data are accessible in order to deliver all sector specific work.
- Support senior members of the team to closely monitor engagement levels.
- Constantly learn from results and improve analysis from these findings.
- Work closely with the research and programme teams to draw unique data together and present key information in easy to understand formats.
This Data Analyst will be based at the charity's UK headquarters in Oxfordshire and will benefit from generous employee perks including: generous annual leave, flexible working hours, remote working and medical care plus much more!
Successful candidates will:
- Have proven experience in qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Be confident presenting complex ideas to varied audiences.
- Be a natural problem solver.
- Be able to spot opportunities to improve analytical capabilities.
CFA Charterholders are highly desired for this role however this is not essential.
Candidates are being reviewed on a daily basis so please do not hesitate to apply!