Are you seeking a progressive Director of Finance and Resources role? Have you previously led multi-disciplinary teams? Do you have experience dealing with government funding? If yes this could be your next role!
Robertson Bell are currently working with a unique and interesting not for profit organisation whilst they recruit for a permanent Director of Finance and Resources. The role is an integral part of the senior management team, will be based in south London and has responsibility for Finance, HR, IT and Estates. With five direct reports solid leadership experience is vital for this role. Duties will include:
- Report into the CEO and work closely with key members of the senior management team advising on all financial matters including budgeting, planning, cash-flow and risk management.
- Support strategic objectives and goals of the organisation.
- Oversee IT and Finance processes and systems suggesting necessary improvements and implementing these.
- Overall management of the finance team and line management responsibility for HR, IT and Estates staff.
- Lead on, plan and coordinate the annual budgeting process.
- Prepare and deliver reports to the board.
- Oversee staff performance and development, setting achievable objectives and establishing team priorities.
- Represent the organisation when necessary at external meetings and deputise for the CEO occasionally.
This position reports into a brilliant Chief Executive and will best suit someone who is results oriented and self-reliant. The organisation offers generous employee benefits including good annual leave, medical healthcare perks and free parking. Previous experience writing and presenting board reports is essential to be considered alongside not for profit experience.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA/CIPFA)
- Be experienced in a senior management role.
- Have worked previously within a not for profit organisation.
- Have previously managed a minimum of four staff.
- Have first class communication skills both verbally and written.
- Have relevant and proven government funding experience.
Applications are being reviewed daily so please do not hesitate to apply!