Are you seeking a role where you can add value across an entire organisation?
Looking for an opportunity where you can work with executive level stakeholders on a daily basis?
Want to work for a rapidly growing organisation with a strong social purpose?
If yes, then look no further!
My client is a London based organisation who is looking for a Finance and Admin Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for a determined and ambitious individual with a background in finance and admin management who is now keen to take on a new challenge and play a central role in the organisation.
The main responsibilities of this Finance and Admin Manager role include:
- Take the lead on the reconciliation of all income and expenditure, chasing outstanding payments as required.
- Provide invaluable support in the preparation of the management accounts on a monthly basis and play a key role in the year-end audit procedure.
- Full responsibility for processing all data related to gift aid and ensuring that all transactional data is accurately recorded on the system.
- Build strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders across the organisation and be the main point of contact for any queries.
- Play a pivotal role in the organisation's recruitment process, booking interviews, onboarding new starters and running induction days when requested.
- Organise and attend all board meetings and work closely with the line manager to develop and improve all organisational policies.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience working in a finance and admin role of a similar capacity.
- Fantastic Excel ability and be a confident user of CRM systems.
- Ideally, experience working in the charity sector. However, candidates without this are still strongly encouraged to apply.
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills and be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
If you are interested in this Finance and Admin Manager opportunity, please do not delay in applying, as applications are being reviewed daily and the role is likely to be filled before the closing date.