Would partnering with executive level stakeholders for multiple areas interest you?
Do you want to add value through strong analysis and make an impact in organisation-wide decision making?
Are you looking to deliver a strong business partnering service for a large and commercially aware charity?
This excellent opportunity as a Finance Analyst for an amazing charity that work all across the UK in a number of regions across to deliver fundraising activities and commercial benefits to the public. The newly created Finance Analyst position will have the following key responsibilities:
- Delivering sound advice to budget holders by supporting and coaching them through the decision-making process to improve financial performance across a number of exciting projects
- Collaborate with stakeholders in the annual budget setting process and appropriately forecasting to communicate financially to non-finance staff at a Senior level
- Embed this role in the team for budget holders as a key source of advice and knowledge to support business planning
- Actively add value and drive forward communication through business partnering across departments
- Prepare accurate and relevant management reports for budget holders
- Very flexible working opportunities including condensed hours
- Working from home opportunities
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 after 5 years of service
- Pension of up to 10% employer contribution
- Healthcare plan
- Many other excellent benefits
The successful candidate
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA) or significant experience (QBE)
- Significant experience as a confident and collaborative Business Partner to challenge budget holders
- Experience of working on income and cost analysis
- Ideally experience within the charity sector but not essential
- Knowledge of SAP accounting with drive to find the most efficient and effective way of reporting to add value to the business
- A proactive and 'outside-the-box' thinker
- A tenacious and ambitious individual
This is a brilliant opportunity for a strong Management Accountant/Finance Analyst who is looking for their next step in their career, which will not only utilise your existing stakeholder engagement skills but also develop areas on a more strategic perspective.
Applications are being reviewed daily so please apply today!