Do you want a role within a rapidly growing organisation with an excellent progression path? Are you a driven and ambitious individual in the early stages of your finance career? Looking to work for an organisation that encourages and nurtures the development of their staff?
If yes, then look no further!
My client is a London based charity who is looking for a Finance and Admin Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is in the early stages of their finance career, who has the drive and determination to learn and push themselves in this supportive environment.
The main responsibilities of this Finance and Admin Assistant role are as follows:
- Full responsibility for ensuring that all transactional data is uploaded into the system accurately.
- Take the lead in the processing of sales and purchase ledger invoices, ensuring that all payments are made in a timely manner.
- Provide invaluable support in the preparation of the monthly management accounts, including the preparation of journals and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Sole charge for gathering requested financial data, liaising with the business partners or external stakeholders where appropriate.
- Play a pivotal role in the wider resources team, providing ad hoc administration support as required.
- Attend wider organisational meetings, booking rooms and taking minutes where necessary.
This role is for a forward-thinking charity and offers a brilliant opportunity for candidates looking to join a close-knit finance team within a rapidly growing establishment. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive benefits package, including flexible working hours, an excellent annual leave allowance and numerous opportunities to develop professionally.
The successful candidate will have:
- Started actively studying towards a relevant accountancy qualification.
- Related work experience within a finance team, however candidates without are still encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently.
- The determination and ambition to build a fantastic finance career and enthusiasm to learn on the job.
- Ideally, previous experience using Quickbooks or another system of equal complexity.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now as applications are being reviewed daily and the client is looking to interview candidates as ASAP.