English Heritage is a developing and commercially aware charity that cares for over 400 historic monuments, buildings and places and do so for the benefit of over 10 million visitors each year. With ambitious plans for growth, Robertson Bell are exclusively partnered with them to recruit a Finance Business Partner role into the team.
This newly created and commercially focussed Finance Business Partner role will be specialising in working to provide a strong finance service across the Estates Directorate.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Business partnering with multiple stakeholders in order to support and challenge them in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Review and rationalisation of reporting across multiple projects to produce and present accurate and informative reports for the purpose of the Estates Directorate budget holders and the wider organisation.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to financial procedures in order to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered.
- Producing monthly financial reporting such as P&L and balance sheet posting, department financial forecast and provision of commentary on actual and forecast financial performance
With their London office based in Moorgate, English Heritage is a forward-thinking charity who offer a developing and varied role, which will offer the candidate opportunities to add huge amounts of value to the Estates directorate and the wider organisation.
They also offer a generous holiday and pension package, study support packages (if applicable), opportunities for flexible working as well as free entry to all historical English Heritage sites!
The successful candidate will:
- Be a CCAB qualified accountant or finalist (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA)
- Have commercial acumen with the ability to use their initiative and work independently
- Have strong business partnering skills with experience of liaising with stakeholders at all levels
- Ideally have experience of supporting large capital projects
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Have strong excel skills
- Be ambitious and driven in order to work proactively in an ever-changing environment
This process will be handled exclusively by Imogen at Robertson Bell and will be closing on 22nd September with a view to interview on Tuesday 24th September. If you wish to be considered, please apply now as applications are being reviewed on a daily basis.