Are you looking for a role within an organisation with a strong 'family feel' culture? Do you want the opportunity to be a true Finance Business Partner to an expanding Development function in Northamptonshire? Do you value your hard work being used to help the society around you?
My client is a successful Property provider in Northamptonshire that has recently enjoyed a growth phase and has restructured Finance to suit their future goals. Reporting to the Head of Finance, the key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner are to:
- Provide a full Business Partnering service for the Development and Treasury functions of this c£30m turnover organisation, allowing for continued growth and support of their development plans
- Lead on cashflow reporting and appraisal of new investments and provide high level analysis to senior management
- Lead on the month end processes for the key areas of Development and Treasury
- Hold monthly meetings with the Development functions and support the Head of Finance in preparing accurate and timely management accounts.
This is a rare opportunity to join an organisation that is going from strength to strength and providing more and more homes for local residents requiring affordable housing. This is a role in which someone can make their mark on the team, build lasting relationships quickly, and become a well-known point of contact for a crucial area of the business that is fundamental to its growth plans.
On offer is a highly flexible working culture where successful work is measured by meaningful output rather than hours logged. The organisation has cultivated a friendly, family environment and there are many members of the team choosing to devote substantial length of service.
To be considered, you'll need to be:
- Fully qualified, actively studying to qualify as an accountant, or hold significant experience in a very similar role to demonstrate appropriate skills and expertise
- Experienced in a socially motivated organisation - any Housing, Charity, public sector or Local Authority backgrounds will be considered
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Interviews can be arranged at short notice if suitable candidates are found - please avoid missing out by applying now!